[Sca-cooks] I obviously need medication

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 15:56:47 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/15/2002 12:15:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net writes:

> I think you were talking about serving Pies of Parys. I meant to mention,
> if you can at all manage to heat up the Pies of Parys before serving for a
> demo, that might be wise. Cold meat pie is a bit of an acquired taste.

I don't know, I've done cold Pies of Parys quite frequently, including for a
demo for Girl Scout leaders, and no one's ever complained.  And it's one of
the few things I can guarantee Kyle will stop and eat when he's on the
run...I always make sure I have some tart-size ones (made in a Texas muffin
tin) in the cooler for the first day or two of Pennsic for that specific
reason.

Brangwayna Morgan