[Sca-cooks] Re: Foodie Peerage Ceremonies

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 16 09:46:43 PST 2002

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Catered peerage meetings?....geez, do they last all day or something?
> The closest I've seen to something like that up here is the occasional
> bottle of Scotch.....
> --Maire (Artemisia)

Yah.  Two full-on meetings per year, all day, so we do a potluck lunch.  We're
nothing if not throrough.  The new guy[s] are charged with bringing the Champagne,
which makes the late session go so much nicer.  For my first outing, I brought a
large pan of white & green lasagne [Alfredo & pesto sauces], my signature chocolate
mousse and three bottles of bubbly.  I don't think I'm revealing Ye Olde Order
Secrets here.

Selene