[Sca-cooks] period mashed turnips

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 14 07:11:56 PST 2002

OK, that sounds good, thanks! It helps to know where to start looking.

It is also, I think, time for me to get some more spices. And try making
some of the combinations that seem to have been the MA version of
Seasoned Salt or Lemon Pepper - the combinations that of course you have
on hand in some permutation that pleases your palate. So you can toss
some into a dish without having to open 8 jars, and you know it will
work. If I make them, I can learn what they taste like.

Anne