[Sca-cooks] Re: Arghhhh feast Service

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jan 17 20:45:46 PST 2002

Selene of Caid said:
> Meanwhile, back at the topic, these 11 sky-nosed snipes need to be taught a
> lesson in humility, a frequently-cited yet seldom-seen quality of nobility.
> May I suggest you let them serve the "common" tables and get the best servers
> you can under the age of 17 to serve head table.  The "cute" factor will
> overcome any minor gaffes they might make, and they will be dazzled and
> grateful!  Just a suggestion.

Let's not be too hasty here. Those 11 may have simply volunteered to
help serve the feast. We don't know that only serving the headtable
was their idea. It could simply be the idea of the head server.
Even that assumption might be wrong or his intentions not be what
they seem.

However, I think the idea has merit if further proof surfaces that
this is the case.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net