[Sca-cooks] Atlantia's Art's & Science's benny

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Sat Jan 19 06:12:47 PST 2002

   Please forgive what applies mainly to one kingdom... Many of you know
that I've been raving about a new store that's opened in my area, one called
"Food of All Nations", which imports their stock from around the world.
Kiri, especially, has been teased by me about coming to visit in order to
shop.
   Well, as business life goes... they overextended and the store is
closing. That's the bad news. The good news is that their home store is in
Charlottesville, where our Kingdom A&S is scheduled, and - AND - that store
is *twice as big* as the one that's been sucking out all my funds since it
opened.
   So save up, come play, and lets go shopping together. I tell you
honestly, I haven't seen a person in my area who came out of this one
unimpressed. There was something for even the most blase of non-shoppers. So
for us dedicated food folks - it's heaven. They have ingredients that I've
only read about, which is why I'm making free to send this message.
   I can recommend the sparkling pear juice from sweden, the Elderberry
beverage from England, and the lingonberry concentrate - oh, and the fruits
preserved in brandy.... and Judith - they import chocolates from around the
world.

Rosine