[Sca-cooks] Note taking

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 20 11:45:54 PST 2002

Well... I confess that, in this case, I'm not too concerned with period
authenticity. Not with it sitting under the electric light next to my
gas stove... (One thing I really can't do in Manhattan, let me admit, is
an open fire. The co-op board wouldn't like it.) and across from my
running hot-and-cold! I suppose I could make a pretty copy to take to
events.

I do, though, use a slate in my kitchen... but that's a bit later, isn't
it? Does anyone know? I have slate pencils...

And I still need something a tad more permanent! Not as the pretty copy,
but as a record of process.

Anne