[Sca-cooks] Death of a Lady

denterleather1 denterleather1 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 20 05:52:11 PST 2002

My heart goes out you you with your loss. Though we look upon them as
"pets". the connection we have with the animalswho share our lives is much
deeper than most of us would admit freely.  And those who do  not realize
that connection oft find out at the death of that compainion that there is
much greater loss than expected. I still greive for mine and its been five
years. Not a everyday sorrow, but that late at night when you pull in the
drive and are not greetd or early mroning when there is no delay whle you
get the necessary cuddle before you can leave.  Its somehow unfair that we
outlive them, but maybe in the scheme of things it another lesson we need to
learn, makes us better people.

ELric