[Sca-cooks] Is cooking like costuming?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jan 20 20:12:20 PST 2002

Oh, I don't know, Sieggy....doing my blackwork is pretty close to a zen
experience for me....especially when I have to pick out two months worth
of work because I made a mistake _way_ back on a "line." (just finished
this afternoon, before making my Crust of Tame Critters for dinner)
Gotta agree, though, that one of the things I like most about cooking is
its transitory nature.
--Maire