[Sca-cooks] Note taking

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Mon Jan 21 06:10:44 PST 2002

What I usually do is to enter the original recipe on the computer, along
with a transcription, if needed.  I then print it off and take it to the
kitchen.  There I make notes about how much of what I am using, modifying
the amounts as I taste-test what I've done.  I then take the redaction to
the computer and enter what I've done.  The next time I prepare it, if I
make further modifications, they get noted on the printed copy and then
added to what's in the computer file.  I do it that way because otherwise
I'd probably lose what I've done...my house has this really bad habit of
eating things, you know!

Kiri