[Sca-cooks] Note taking

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 21 09:03:36 PST 2002

I was thinking of doing something like that, with maybe the print outs
on a clipboard while I work, and in a notebook for storage... I have
found that the great advantage of a computer is that I don't misplace
it. *G* OTOH, I can't bring it into the kitchen, or to an event, so I
did need something else, too.

And I've just downloaded a couple of the original cookbooks on line. I
think I'll pick one to start with, look for something that looks
interesting to me, that I would actually want to cook and eat myself...
 Not a feast meal, but an ordinary dinner. Does that sound reasonable?
Any suggestions where to start? What book is clearest? *G*

Anne