[Sca-cooks] Note taking

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jan 22 15:08:52 PST 2002

I used to make xeroxes of pages from
my facsimile volumes (mostly in 150%
or 200% improved sizing from the original)
 and then mark them
up. Did the recipes on those graph paper
blue pads... layout pads with the stiff
backs.. or what are called quad ruled planning
pads... then the loose sheets are filed along with
notes taken as to any other sources that ought
to be consulted or listed and changes to try the
next time like "bake longer" increase spices, etc.
Oh, yes, paperclip all versions of same recipe
together or staple sheets together. DATE Them, so
you know when you did them. Box or file them or
leave on floor in the current projects stack(s)...

Johnna Holloway
Johnnae llyn Lewis