[Sca-cooks] Note taking

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Jan 21 11:20:06 PST 2002

Now that I have a brief moment in between customer calls...

I keep notes in a spiral notebook and sometimes on loose-leaf. In either
case, I try to write up the redaction and process once I come up with a
useable result as if I were writing an article. That way I have a record
of what I did in something approaching a readable form plus the extremely
chaotic original notes.

Margaret FitzWilliam