[Sca-cooks] Tips on Redactions

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Jan 21 16:08:44 PST 2002

Anne asked:
> What are some of the other references we have, outside of the cookbooks?
>
> Some, I understand. If people keep buying things, they are probably
> eating them. But where does one find that information? If I, as someone
> totally inexperienced in this, want to start trying these out, what do I
> need to know outside the recipes and where do I start looking?

Here is a file that might be useful. While a number of the books
mentioned in this file are second source, many of these give the
referances where they found their information. For most of the
earlier period cultures we don't have any cookbooks to go by.

books-food-msg   (115K)  1/ 8/02    Books about food. Not cookbooks.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BOOKS/books-food-msg.html

Stefan li Rous