[Sca-cooks] Festival of the Rose: Menu

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 06:29:13 PST 2002

This sounds very nice.  And tying back into a discussion we were just
having, it also sounds like it will have a lot of eye appeal.  A good mix of
colours and textures which will also make it an interesting photo appeal.
(Thanks for taking photos!)  Will you have the recipes on hand in a handout
form in case someone asks?  I hope you try the meatloaf from Form of Curye
and take pictures of it.  I would be most curious to know about that one!
If not and you still want to do a meatloaf, you might consider the hedgehog
recipe, they are very entertaining.  Will you also be serving drinks?  What
choices have you come up with?
Olwen