[Sca-cooks] Andalusian feast

Peters, Rise J. rise.peters at spiegelmcd.com
Fri Jan 25 06:45:39 PST 2002

Also... there are logistical issues with between-course entertainment.  If
you are going to "entertain" the populace between courses with bardic stuff,
the entertainers will need to be audible to the entire room -- which means
you will have to shush people who are carrying on conversations with their
table mates.  I'm never sure which is more irritating -- having my meal
delayed because some bard is up there entertaining the high table with stuff
nobody else can hear, or being told that I must sit there silent while some
bard goes on and on.   Dancing, fire-eating, juggling, and other visual
things work better, IMHO.