[Sca-cooks] Spotting Stefan- was SPCA Pennsic XXX photos

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 23:36:45 PST 2002

--- Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net> wrote:
> Mercedes said:
> > Well, gee - I know that there are some people from
> a little further south in
> > Ansteorra than I am on the list......surely one of
> them can get a pic of
> > Stefan?  If not, I'm going to try to make at least
> one Bryn Gwlad event here
> > in the semi-near future.......I'll see what I can
> do..........
>
> Well, Candlemas is coming up on February 2.
>
> The webpage for this event is at:
> http://www.io.com/~jtc/cmass/index.shtml
>
> And since you have to identify me before you can
> take a picture of
> me, you'd better come up and introduce yourself,
> either before or
> afterwards, while you are there.

It's easy, Mercedes. Just look for a tall redhead,
well-padded but not fat, with freckles and a mustache,
wearing, likely, a long red robe, a red hat, white
socks, and glasses thick enough to supply the material
for a dozen old-style coke bottles ;-) He will likely
be peering into or at anything remotely related to
period crafts, usually carrying a basket filled with
information from the Florilegium, and every hand-out
the event provides. If there are book merchants, he
will have at least one of each book with him as well
;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,