[Sca-cooks] SPCA Pennsic XXX photos

Mercedes de Cerdanya steldr at home.net
Mon Jan 28 06:48:18 PST 2002

Why Stefan, I'm hurt!! We've met at least twice that I can think of.  We
camped side by side at Pennsic during Barn and Kat's reign.  And we spoke at
the event you came north for - wasn't that Bear's Elizabethan feast?
Sigh......that's ok, Gunther never remembers me either......

Mercedes the forgettable.........
who would like to come to Candlemas however my husband's household is having
an event that weekend.......