[Sca-cooks] My Own Introduction

Ligessac ligessac at wingsisp.com
Sat Jan 26 22:41:45 PST 2002

Greetings Good People of the List,

I am Lord Ligessac De La Ombrage Bocage, I've been in the Society for about
5 1/2 years, I am from the Canton of Rimsholt, in the Barony of Andelcrag,
in the Kingdom of the Middle. The first feast I cooked was 2 years ago
(almost to the day) I have hosted 4 feasts in this time, though the one 3
days after my daughter was born was interesting this year.  I am also a
brewer, herald, group archery marshal, rapier MIT, and am an all around
evil, evil man (I make chocolate confections).

As far as what I like to cook for feasts I try to do a variety of items, I
have done an entirely Oriental (moderinized) feast, some
indian/mediteranian, and a few things that I just scrape by on the skin of
my teeth as being close to period, as I tend to be an 'off the cuff' type
of cook where as I know what's going in, and don't always hold to exact
quantities, and make lots of substitutions.

In Service,
Liges