[Sca-cooks] peapod, peasecods, codpiece

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 07:35:18 PST 2002

--- Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net> wrote:

> I had mentions about codpieces with squeeky toys in
> the Florilegium,
> but not that one. However, that will now be remedied
> the next time the
> codpiece-msg file gets updated.

Ah, well Stefan, you should know me well enough by
now, to know that the stories I know of odd things
seldom end with a mere novelty ;-) Too much exposure
to Andrew, I suppose. You have, of course, my
permission to use it, and while we're at it, take this
as a blanket permission to use anything of mine you
find of use or interest.

Your Florilegium really is a service to us all. I
think I'm going to send my Mom the URL, now she's
online, and doesn't think the 'puter will bite her ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,