[Sca-cooks] Bleach Sanitizers

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jan 30 00:19:40 PST 2002

Ya know, scalding if not boiling water does a pretty good job all on
it's own... when we do dishes in camp, the general instruction I give is
to get the water too damn hot. Pour it over the soap and the silverware
and small stuff, let it sit until you can touch it without hurting
yourself. Wash. Rinse as hot as you can stand. Repeat. In the absence of
interesting chemistry, heat is the best thing I know.

'Lainie
never a case of tourney tummy in our camp that I know of. One case last
summer of heatsick.