[Sca-cooks] The masculine name Misha, was The rock

Vladimir Armbruster vladimir_armbruster at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:58:28 PST 2002

Whats the rock?

Sorry Misha.. As you can see, my knowledge of the language is lacking!

Ya can all flood me with horrid horrid lists of Russian Cuisine if ya have
it! German too! <No Saurkraut or Pork though, m'ladys allergic to the
second, my good sensibilities allergic to the first>

I'd REALLY appreciate it!! <grin>