[Sca-cooks] Food Safety

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jan 31 13:08:44 PST 2002

> And having worked in that kitchen, I know that everything in the oven while I
> was in there had its temperature taken several times.. although the chickens
> (which appeared to have been precooked and stored in the fridge) were only
> going back in to warm up when I left the kitchen.

They were precooked to temperature on site, then stored in the fridge and
warmed up.

Someone else complained about what they thought of as 'undercooked'
pork... the pork had been cooked to temperature and then heated for an
hour to bring it up to temperature, but there was a pink tinge near where
it had been cut off the bone.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa