[Sca-cooks] Food Safety

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 10:37:22 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/30/2002 6:34:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tboroson at netcarrier.com writes:

> And, knowing everybody in the kitchen, I'm sure the chickens
> weren't sent out without having their temperatures taken.  I know
> Iulianna was walking around all day with her meat thermometer clipped to
> her apron.

And having worked in that kitchen, I know that everything in the oven while I
was in there had its temperature taken several times.. although the chickens
(which appeared to have been precooked and stored in the fridge) were only
going back in to warm up when I left the kitchen.

Brangwayna