[Sca-cooks] Re: Cookcon

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Thu Jan 31 13:08:07 PST 2002

>Overall, it was a great experience and I absolutely loved meeting you -
>well, those of you I did meet, anyway. I feel I've gained many new friends
>and I hope to meet more of you later. Thank you all. Especially Mem.

Same goes for me. I had a wonderful time & greatly enjoyed meeting so many
people I've corresponded with for so long. I'm looking forward to the next
Cookscon & hope more of you can make it. My only regret is that I missed so
many presentations while I was in the kitchen!

Thanks to everyone who offered to help with my proposal to establish an
online culinary history library. I'm preparing a web page and discussion
list where we can go over the nuts & bolts of the project. I'll email you
individually when it's ready.

Kudos to Mem & a big hug too!

Regards,

Cindy Renfrow

PS - The instructions for making colored tart lids are not in the
proceedings. Should I write them up as a web page or TI article?
Preferences?