[Sca-cooks] Re: Cookcon

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 20:18:12 PST 2002

--- Nanna_Rögnvaldardóttir <nannar at isholf.is> wrote:
> Stefan wrote:
> >
> > I hope you enjoyed your time in the US and at
> Cooks Con 2. I'd love
> > to hear your comments on the event. I wish I'd
> made it to the event
> > and gotten to meet you.
> >
> Thanks, Stefan, I'd have loved to meet you too. It
> was great just being
> there and meeting so many people I've been
> communicating with for - what,
> three years now? but I would have liked to see all
> of you there, of course.

Well, Nanna, we'll just hafta fix that. You are hereby
invited to spend Pennsic with SPCA Household, and
you're welcome to talk about Medieval cookery, as well
as anything else your heart desires. We have spare
tents and such, and can likely set you up with most of
what you need to camp comfortably, as we do somewhat
for Stefan. We can also handle transport to and from
the airport.

If you'd like to discuss it, contact me privately, and
we'll see what we can arrange ;-)

Phlip,

Chief Cat Wrangler for SPCA Household

=====