[Sca-cooks] pates, spreads - modern processed/altered foods

Kim Schab madchefla at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 14:05:57 PST 2002

Okay, please no more of this.  I've had to go to the
slaughterhouses, my family had farms and I know how
they keep chickens in a modern setting.  I have had to
slaughter chickens as a child and pluck, through
school I had to break down carcasses of all kinds of
things (go look up caul fat and think of processing
tripe) and come home covered in blood, guts and fish
scales.
Some things I just don't like to think about.  And
this is getting WAAAAAAAAAAY too depressing.

Alessandra
I'm a baker dammit not a veterinarian.

=====
"Optimism is a force multiplier."  Colin Powell

Always remember, stressed is just desserts spelled backwards :)