[Sca-cooks] The rock

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Jan 31 15:23:54 PST 2002

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com wrote:

> << Hey Misha it seems to me you have been 16 for a reeeelllyy long time.  When
>  you gonna up it a notch?
>  Olwen >>
>
> In 20 days. February 20th. But i'm in a musical, and I have to work on that
> from 3:45-10:00 on my b-day. Jeez, the sacrifices I make!
>
> Misha

Margali, I think it is time to arm-wrestle Phlip away from that door! We
need to get in to decorate! A virtual party! Just think, Olwen can make
marzipan, Master A can make c*skyn*l*s, I can bake brownies, Selene can
make a bunch of syrups for sno-cones, and we can call in teh dancers and
have a rea virtual good time! Whaddya think, gang?

...or maybe I need a second cup of tea...

'Lainie