[Sca-cooks] Duck bones, and other parts

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jan 31 22:01:39 PST 2002

Olwen said:
> Stefan, I have not seen the bones so I cann't answer your question
> precisely.  I do suspect that there is still some clinging meat bits and
> perhaps grissle.  I do plan on getting some of the duck bones in the future
> and at that time I shall report back to the group if anyone is interested.

Yes, thanks. Gorgeous also mentioned that there would still be small
bits of meat on the bones. Then are the bones shipped to you refrigerated?
I thought this place did mail order. So I thought the bones had been
cleaned. I don't see how they would keep the meat that was still on
the bones from rotting and making a mess, unless they were kept
refrigerated or preserved some how. Seems like a real waste though
to "can" the duck bones or some such.

Or are these duck bones not mailed out?

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net