[Sca-cooks] WOOOHOOOOO !! Package arrived *dancing Happily*

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 17:17:53 PDT 2002

    Wubba Wubba !!!
     de box,de box,de box has Arrived !!!
  *appropiate shredding noises*
     Mmmmmmmmmmm*sniffling deep*
  Lots of goodys contained within !!!

        OLWEN ROCKS !!!
  She sent me Spearmint(will make yummy tea)
   Mace, Some Wunnerful smelling Chili Powder
A wooden morter and Pestle,A sexy new zester
  a little honey pot with the swirly thing in it.
Some isinglass and a pleathera of spices I asked
  her to obtain for me,Cubebs,Grains of Paradise,
Galangal and  she added in some Rosemary.
   I hope your fudge arrives soon and that it
lives up to the praise it has recieved.

Now..........for a queston. What is isinglass and what
  uses does it have.my limiterd library doesnt  give any help
OHHHHHHHH And she sent me a way cool food book too !!!

   Off to find things to make !!!

            Æthelwülf