[Sca-cooks] WOOOHOOOOO !! Package arrived *dancing Happily*

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 20:09:49 PDT 2002

>Now..........for a queston. What is isinglass and what
>  uses does it have.my limiterd library doesnt  give any help
>OHHHHHHHH And she sent me a way cool food book too !!!
>
>   Off to find things to make !!!
>
>            Æthelwülf
We (me and Rowan, the 'northern cousin' will send you some more stuff).
Glad you got your bo+.  I'll send some recipes what to do with isinglass.
And the 'way cool book' (Joy of Cooking) is SSSOOOO falling apart, but you
said you would like my old copy.  You can see the iscription is from one of
my best friends so it is finding a good 'old age' home.  I hope it is in
shreds  before you are finished with it!
Luv ya!
Olwen