[Sca-cooks] Regional Cook's Competition in Meridies

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Jul 1 19:52:24 PDT 2002

This is the last weekend of July in Oglethorpe GA.  Anyone from the list
planning to attend?

The gods willing and if the creek don't rise, I shall be there myself.

I've never actually entered a cook's competition, but I'm sorely tempted to
do so.  Info at:
http://www.tbass.com/marionglen/general/events/srfp_cc3.html

I would like ideas as to what you'd think would have a good chance to
win.  Obviously documentable recipes :-)  I'm going to search the usual
suspects but any recommendation would be highly welcome :-)

And if you're going, *do* let me know, I wanna meet you :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies
mka