[Sca-cooks] WOOOHOOOOO !! Package arrived *dancing Happily*

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 8 06:52:53 PDT 2002

>   *waves* to Rowan  Hi Cousin !!
>The book may be used but it still contains all the knowledge!!
>   Does Rowan need any goodies that I can get for her? I'll
>be glad to make her some fudge or send along a bottle of mead
>  or spice blends........I like to do for others as they would
>  do for me.WIll be peeking thru the flora-thingy on the isinglass
>  and see what it says.Many Many Many thanks Olwen.
>

>Æthelwulf

You still need some saffron don't you?  I couldn't get any for your box
right then.  I took your fudge along to share at clean up day at Chirharts
last saturday.  It was a hit!  Many thanks are sent your way, cousin.  Don't
know about Ro, but my box always accepts mead, cordials, or other
concoctions.
Olwen