[Sca-cooks] way to waste time

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jul 5 05:07:02 PDT 2002

I was up early this am because my knee was
bothering me, so I was playing around on
Amazon.com
They have a new feature up in beta test version
that people might find interesting....it's in the
section on "arts and crafts" ...Catalogs.
Hundreds and hundreds of mail order catalogs.
What I found interesting is that a number of SCA
related catalogues are already up. You can fill out
comment sheets, etc. just like it was part of the regular
books or cds or dvds sections.
If anyone is stuck inside this weekend because it's too
hot to be outside or the air quality is bad, this is
an interesting place to waste time.
Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis