[Sca-cooks] Cake du Caffiend

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Jul 5 09:20:07 PDT 2002

I made this for our fourth of July Party and it was a great hit with the
coffee fans,
but not too popular with those who worship not the Beans of Java.
"OO, it's got coffee- kinda bitter..."
but those who liked it, really _really_ liked it.

many thanks to the recipes donors on this list for all the great ideas.
Betsy Marshall

Subject: [Sca-cooks] Recipe: The Cake That Woke Up Cleveland*

Since Mistress Kiri asked so nicely...

Hershey's Black Magic Cake (from the Hershey's web site)

(recipe snippage)