[Sca-cooks] Update at MKCC!

Jennifer Conrad tjconrad at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 6 14:05:17 PDT 2002

(Sorry for the multiples!)

For those of you with a sweet tooth, the new articles just posted to the
Middle Kingdom Culinary Collegium website may prove interesting.
http://home.earthlink.net/~mkcooks/index.htm

"A Selection of Conceits and Delights prepared for HRM Alys Katharine (Rose
Tourney 2002)" by Johnnae llyn Lewis,  "Sugar Icing", also by Johnnae llyn
Lewis, and "Fresh Summer Fruit Pies of the Libro Novo" by Rachaol MakCreith.

(BTW, the fruit pies are wonderful!  I got to judge them at Oaken A&S and
loved them, and I usually don't like pie type desserts!)

If cooking and other culinary interests are you thing, please consider
joining the mk-cooks list!  Instructions for joining can be found at
http://home.earthlink.net/~mkcooks/index.htm

Happy reading and eating!

In Service,
Luveday Tyreman