[Sca-cooks] Salma

Jaime Declet jjdeclet at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 15:33:43 PDT 2002

I am making salma for a feast; you know ground lamb, yogurt and noodles.  The dough for the noodles is very simple they are supposed to be rolled into ropes and slices as round disks.  Because of the constraints of the kitchen were the feast will take place everything will have to be precooked at least most of the food and reheated on site.  I do not like the idea of reheated noodles and we do not have the space in the kitchen to roll noodles and cut them and then cook them.  Is it ok to replace them with store bought noodles?  I have had it made by a friend of mine both ways  and I loved it each way but I am worried of the accuracy of the recipe.  Any sugestions on which kind of noddles will be closer?

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” “Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou are crunchy and good with ketchup”