[Sca-cooks] Doing a Drakie (OOT OP)

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 14 20:23:49 PDT 2002

Thus spake the Drake...
>That's if I don't hurt myself before now and then :)

We have faith in your abilities to make it home in one piece (now tell them
about Barbara the Griffin, the feathers & the super-glue!!)

Oh - and somewhere on someone's camera (I've yet to track the lady down)
there is a picture of Moi wearing the blackwork collar that Drakie made. I
do so swear that once the piccie is located it will be scanned or posted or
hand drafted (grin) and sent to our Lady of the Odds to add to her online
piccies [and this is *even* if I consider it a detestable picture being one
of lifes un-photogenic types! ;-p]

Mari