[Sca-cooks] Book info

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 08:19:52 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/16/02 9:38:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
ldygytha at hotmail.com writes:

> -Gytha "My name is Gytha and I'm a book-a-holic" Karlsdotter

Yeah I know the feeling, $57.00 later I DON"T have.... But I did see two
books that look interesting. One was a Roman book of daily menues, with
recipes and holiday stuff, and the other was one in a similar vein but
Polish. Also picked up two other books, but they don't have anything ot do
with food really.

Finnebhir Moon Dancer
Rhiallu Ulfhednar
Vanished Woods Shire