[Sca-cooks] questions for Brighid was Italian menu translations

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 22:35:24 PDT 2002

Brighid, thank you for the site and the menus. I just have a few questions
that hopefully you or someone else on the list could help with.

In the Alesso course salami is mentioned, today salami is in the antipasto
course.  Is that salami different from modern salami?

In the last course it seems year round fennel is available.  When I first saw
this I assumed they meant fresh fennel was I mistaken?

YIS
Ld Annan nam Beanntan
Shire of Brineside Moor
Trimaris