[Sca-cooks] language learning sources

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Thu Jul 18 00:09:37 PDT 2002

Apollonia asked:
> Helewyse,
>
> Where did you learn your Italian?  I want to start teaching myself Italian,
> since so many texts I want to read are in it....

I'm certainly not Helewyse, but here are a few files in the EDICATION

section of the Florilegium that give some sources, online and otherwise,
for learning various languages. Unfortunately, I can't remember if
Italian is one of those mentioned in here or not.

languages-msg     (63K) 11/ 9/00    Sources for learning Anglo-Saxon, Latin.
Latin-msg         (45K)  3/18/99    Learning Latin. Some basics. WWW course.
Latin-online-art  (15K)  6/10/99    "Learning Latin On-Line" by Gunnora
                                       Hallakarva.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net