[Sca-cooks] Are cobblers, crisps, pies OOP?

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 22:05:51 PDT 2002

Greetings.

I know the question is probably very basic, but as you all know I am VERY new to this. How do I even go about finding out if something is OOP or not? Like apple crisp/Betty or apple cobbler or even apple pie (substituting almost any fruit)?

I do hope you don't get too annoyed at some of my questions. I have been lurking and some of the things  you talk about are WAY OVER MY HEAD (Yep, even bump.bump) but at least I know that I am in the company of experts.

In Service,

Isabella F. N. di Giovanni