[Sca-cooks] VB Eateries

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Jul 19 06:23:20 PDT 2002

Bummer! Not sorry about Carlos Murphy's,, though. Their food sucked.

Is the Jewish Mother still open? How about the Duck In?

Did they ever reopen Grate Steak? I miss a grill it yourself place ;-(

margali
[I really need to come back for a visit.]

the quote starts here:
 You'll be pleased to know that Carlos Murphy's went out of business years
ago and their building has just been torn down to make way for an office
complex.

   Arty's Deli, unfortunately, couldn't survive the last DoD downsizing and
contract-trimming, and is no more.