[Sca-cooks] 5000 bottles of spice on the wall, 5000 bottles of spice... you take one down...

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Jul 21 13:46:49 PDT 2002

Don't ask me why but I decided early this morning to take my ktichen apart
and clean it as if Passover is tomorrow..Including taking apart my spice
rack, wiping the dust and grime from those bottles that I don't use too often
and the spice rack.  It seemed like a good idea this morning, but now, at
4:45 with it being hot and muggy, I really wish I hadn't started....
The good news is all I have to do is clean the floor, which brings me to a
question:  Has anyone used those wet Swiffer mops out on the market?  The
kind that holds a small tank of liquid that you squirt on the floor and then
continue to use the mop to clean the floor. How well do they work?  I'm
considering getting one but don't want to spend the money if they aren't
worth it. I used a wet swiffer cloth once when they first came out and I
thought that they did not do a particularly good job..... Any opinions?
Thanks!
Phillipa