[Sca-cooks] sRE: Northern BBQ/ Brazilian foods

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Mon Jul 22 19:49:59 PDT 2002

    Sorry, I frequently use state abbreviations when I am writing.  TN is
Tennessee (I was born in Nashville).  It is a dry hickory smoked barbeque
with sauce on the side, usually served with coleslaw & a couple of dill
pickles on the sandwich (ala Charlie Nickerson's place that closed MANY
years ago).  Nashville is another town that can be dangerous to the waste
line.
Pax,
Olaf