[Sca-cooks] Pampered Chef products

michele federer michelefederer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 10:33:06 PDT 2002

The Pampered Chef products which I have bought have
been of good quality.  I like that the waffle blade
has a waffle blade guard.  My favorite gadget is a
round wire wisk with a long handle (great for stirring
inside a drinking glass).  It is used frequently and
often scrubbed with a copper wire pad.  It has never
rusted.
I use the pizza stone and several of my co-workers
have other stone-shaped cookware. The apple coring
machine only works on very firm apples.
I do enjoy the chillzane bowls.  They have a jell
which freezes and helps to keep the contents of the
bowl cool.  I like to use these on day trips.  I can
safely transport seafood or foods with mayonnaise with
no fear of spoilage from temperature.  They are also
excellent when I want a bowl of whipped cream to stay
out on a buffet.
The recipe books have some excellent recipes,
especially for entertaining.