[Sca-cooks] British Comedy - OT - OOP

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 09:35:48 PDT 2002

>Heh. My fave- 'Good Neighbors'. Felicity Kendall and a
>young Richard Briers playing suburban back-to-the-landers,
>with Penelope Keith as the neighbor lady
>'Lainie

PBS used to show a lot of British comedies on Sunday
night that I would stay up to watch. I'm a big fan
of British television and the comedies, from the gentle
ones like "Good Neighbors" to the weird ones like "The
Young Ones".

I remember "Good Neighbors" well. I, like probably most
of the lads in Britan, was in love with Felicity Kendall.
She was so popular that she was even mentioned on an episode
of "The Young Ones".

My favorite British shows: Red Dwarf, Chef, Good Neighbors,
Waiting for God, Benny Hill (of course!), Monty Python,
and others that I really can't remember right now. I miss
them.

Gunthar