[Sca-cooks] Is there anyone near Asheville, NC?

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Fri Jul 26 21:27:46 PDT 2002

I'm looking for anyone on this list who might live near Asheville, NC.
I've been talking to a lady of joined the SCA elsewhere and is
interested in the gentler arts of dance, storytelling and demos but
her canton seems to be only interested in armored combat. I'd like
to be able to point her to some folks that could help her proceed
that might know the area (and kingdom) better than I.

Thanks.
   Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net