[Sca-cooks] Is there anyone near Asheville, NC?

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat Jul 27 04:26:51 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/27/2002 12:24:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

> I'm looking for anyone on this list who might live near Asheville, NC.
>  I've been talking to a lady of joined the SCA elsewhere and is
>  interested in the gentler arts of dance, storytelling and demos but
>  her canton seems to be only interested in armored combat. I'd like
>  to be able to point her to some folks that could help her proceed
>  that might know the area (and kingdom) better than I.

A little over an hour downhill and Southeast is the Canton of FalconCree, who
has regular dance practices. In fact, the Lady who hosts them is a member of
the local cooking list:->.

I _THINK_ I might be able to connect her to the Lady looking for dance <G>.

Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)