[Sca-cooks] SCA Trivia about Steve Jackson - OP, OT

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Fri Jul 26 23:55:48 PDT 2002

> "Coming soon from Steve Jackson Games - GURPS: Iron Chef!"

A bit of trivia about Steve Jackson. Steve Jackson was the first
Baron of the Barony of Bryn Gwlad. It was before I joined the
SCA, and the barony, but I believe it was SCA politics which drove
him off. We've been unable to even convince him to return for
such things as the 20th anniversary event of the Barony.

His persona name was Vargskol. From the Florilegium he was "one of the
originators of the bylaws that SCA Inc started out with".

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net