[Sca-cooks] Scottish Food

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Jul 30 15:48:37 PDT 2002

> >I do, for instance, recommend that folks not pour molten pewter
> >when casting while sitting down. Or at least not on a table that
> >is tilted towards you. :-)
> >--
> Doing a Drakey?
>
> Forget the mosey- now I'm running!
>
> 'Lainie

Gees thanks 'Lainie.  I managed 3 hours of embroidery last night without
stabbing myself anywhere.  I must be getting better...

Drakey.

Ps.  Someone asked me last night if I'd act as feast steward and he was
thinking of scottish food.  I told him 'get stuffed, we don't have any
primary sources from that period, try somewhere else...'.  Am I correct
in that assumption or is there a source out there I don't know about...